- 730 species of birds, 200 species of mammals
- Hundreds of reserves, incredibly beautiful landscapes
- Rich avifauna, still poorly-known in many areas
ObjectiveProvide an up-to-date picture of the avifauna of the region and encourage birders to visit the sites.
What's on this site?
- Detailed reports of sites including bird lists and maps.
- Species accounts
- How to buy a copy of Birding South-east China
- How to buy a copy of Hong Kong Birds for Kids
|Birding South-east China||Hong Kong Birds for Kids|
- Guangdong - Gutian (updated)
- Hunan 胡南 - Heng Shan 衡山
- Hunan 胡南 - Chen Zhou - Tian E Shan 郴州 天鹅山
- Hong Kong - Wonderland Villas - December 2013 (updated)
- Hong Kong - Wonderland Villas - November 2013 (updated)
- Hong Kong - Airfield Road (updated)
- Hong Kong - Long Valley
- Hong Kong - Tsim Bei Tsui 尖鼻咀
- Guizhou 贵州
- Guizhou - Lei Gong Shan 雷公山
- Guangdong - Huang You Bi 皇佑笔
- Hong Kong - Ping Yeung
- Hong Kong - Tai Mo Shan
- Hong Kong Bird Watching Society Hong Kong Bird Watching Society
- Hong Kong Bird Watching Society forum HKBWS Forum ???????? - Powered by Discuz!
- China Birder http://www.cnbirder.com/index.asp
- John & Jemi Holmes blog http://www.johnjemi.blogspot.com
- Accipiter Press http://www.accipiterpress.com/
- Electronic mail
- General Information: southchinabirderatyahoo.com